Every year at this time, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to put their homes on the market for the first time, while others who already have their homes on the market decide to take them off until after the holidays.
Here are seven great reasons not to wait:
- Relocation buyers are out there. Many companies are still hiring throughout the holidays and need their employees in their new positions as soon as possible.
- Purchasers who are looking for homes during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy now.
- You can restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You will remain in control.
- Homes show better when decorated for the holidays.
- There is less competition for you as a seller right now. Let’s take a look at listing inventory as compared to the same time last year:
- The desire to own a home doesn’t stop when the holidays come. Buyers who were unable to find their dream home during the busy spring and summer months are still searching!
- The supply of listings increases substantially after the holidays. Also, in many parts of the country, new construction will continue to surge reaching new heights in 2018, which will lessen the demand for your house.
Waiting until after the holidays to sell your home probably doesn’t make sense.
Selling a home
Here are some reports on systems that we use to help a homeowner get up to 18% more when they sell with us:
or go to http://wesellhomesformore.com/ for more information on our selling process and why we sell for more.
Curious about what your home is worth goto http://www.socalhomevaluenow.com/ and find out instantly. This will give you a rough estimate on what your home is worth. For an accurate home value contact me directly for a free home value assessment.
Text Sell to 951-395-8057 and learn more about why you should sell your home with Team Olsewski.
Buying a home
If you are looking to buy a home whether its your 1st or 20th its important to choose the right agent. This decision could cost your thousands of dollars! Go to www.why-buy-with-us.com and see how we can help you!